- Q: What is CatchyLink?
- A: CatchyLink is a link shortener with a TWIST.
- Q: What is that twist in CatchyLink you are talking about?
- A: CatchyLink makes your shortened links also catchy and easier to remember. No more cryptic, hard to remember web-links.
- Q: How does CatchyLink work?
- A: When you shorten your web-link, we use a combination of well known English words that are easy to remember.
- Q: wtf? I don't get it. Can you give me an example?
- A: Sure - let's say you have a long and ugly web-link like this:
When you generate a CatchyLink you might get something like this:
Well - it is short, catchy and in some cases even amusing!
- Q: OK, great but what can I do with CatchyLink?
- A: You can use CatchyLink to shorten your web-links for twitter, use it for Facebook or even simply to tell your friend about a web-link too: "Hey Mike, just go to dub dub dub CachyLink slash Valuable Cold Ice". Mark will remember it for sure!
- Q: I want to decide about my own combination, is that possible?
- A: If you don't like the web-link word combination you got, just click "Regenerate" and CatchyLink will generate a new web-link for you. If you want your own fully customizable web-link, get in touch with us and we will see what we can do.
- Q: Is there any way to use catchy link faster?
- A: try the [CatchyLink] bookmarklet (drag the words ''CatchyLink'' to your browser's bookmark bar)
- Q: Who did this?
- A: Roy Schuchmann, Gal Levinsky and Oded Breiner.
Did you like it? - tell your friends! Think we can improve? - please let us know! :^)